Our customer favorite Willy the Wire has returned in this exciting video to provide more insight into the inner workings of Consolidated Electronic Wire & Cable. In this adventure, Willy takes us on an enlightening tour through our facility, where he provides fascinating insights into our custom capabilities. He also walks viewers through each step of our project process for a fascinating overview of our internal operations and project processes.
Our Custom Capabilities
Welcome to Consolidated Electronic Wire & Cable, where our teams of seasoned experts provide an extensive range of wire and cable products. We are pleased to offer services ranging from simple wire cutting and stripping to total custom solutions. Our dedicated personnel work hard to produce everything from complicated custom wire harnesses to simple custom cables for customers in a range of industries. We are also pleased to offer custom power cords for a variety of applications.
While our team makes it look easy, these complicated custom arrays require a great deal of attention to detail. We can create wire assemblies in an array of lengths and thicknesses to ensure your wiring works as intended while still fitting into a variety of housings. Custom color coatings are available so your employees and repair technicians can identify wires within the assembly for faster, safer repairs. In fact, to make your product assembly as easy as possible, we are pleased to design and manufacture custom assemblies with special features to streamline assembly.
At Consolidated Electronic Wire & Cable, we pride ourselves on offering custom wire and cable solutions that meet our customers’ most critical needs. We take the time to thoroughly understand the needs of your product, so you can rest assured that your custom cable and wiring assembly will provide optimal product performance.
The Project Process
Willy takes the time to walk our customers through the project process at Consolidated Electronic Wire & Cable. The process is designed to be as easy as possible for our customers from beginning to end:
- First, our sales team will discuss your project with you. They will gather the details and specifications and send them to our production team.
- Our production team reviews your project specifications in full and creates a detailed quote for your custom wire or cable solution.
- Once your quote is complete, our production team sends it back to the sales team, who sends it back to you for review.
- You have the opportunity to review the quote, ask questions, and make any changes. Once you have approved the quote, you simply advise our sales representative and fill out a New Customer Form with your contact and business information.
- The Consolidated Electronic team takes it from there! We work to create a custom wire or cable array to meet your project specifications.
- Once production is complete, we conduct a thorough quality assurance check before packaging and shipping your completed array directly to you.
Our goal is to ensure that your entire customer experience is smooth and streamlined, with simplified processes and open communication throughout your project.
Partner With Consolidated Electronic Wire & Cable for Your Next Custom Project!
Whether you need complex custom wire harnesses or a simple cable array, Consolidated Electronic Wire & Cable has the right solution for you. With more than a century of experience, our custom capabilities are second to none in the industry. To learn more about our wiring solutions and project processes, contact our experts today or request a quote.
Comments are closed