Consolidated Electronics Wire & Cable
Who We Are
For over 100 years Consolidated Electronic Wire & Cable has served as a leading manufacturer of standard and custom wire, cable, cable assemblies, wire harnesses, power cords and interconnection products. We work with the OEM sector, automotive, military, appliances, and industrial segments. We have served nearly every market and industry by successfully delivering cable and wire solutions with the ability to meet unique application requirements and the most stringent industry standards.
Who Are We Looking for:
Consolidated Electronic Wire and Cable is looking for a highly motivated and detail oriented, team-focused District Sales Manager. This position is responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies to maintain current and acquire new key account customers.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement strategies to maintain and/or expand sales in conjunction with company goals and objectives.
- Prepare and implement short- and long-term sales plans for each account
- Support quotations and maintaining pricing margins within key accounts
- Manage a funnel of opportunities, leveraging Sales Force CRM
- Meet regularly with the customer to understand their objectives and requirements.
- Develop account relationship, recommends new product and technology, and obtains feedback on products.
- Be the liaison between customers, sourcing, customer service, and engineering/manufacturing
- Manage and expedite the resolution of customer problems/complaints along with Customer Service Department.
- Keep abreast of market trends, pricing, and customer projects.
- Manage outside Sales Representatives if necessary
What You Bring:
- 5 years industrial, electronic, or electrical sales experience
- Strong ability to communicate with customers and assess customer needs
- Detail organization
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Sales Force CRM Software
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Benefits include employee stock ownership, 401(k) employer matching program, and health care, as well as potential for advancement