While most of the modern gadgets we rely on appear wireless, behind the scenes things like smart phones, Wi-Fi, and tablets, require miles of wires and cable to operate. When it comes to supplying the perfect cables and wires for the modern digitized and online landscape, one-size definitely does not fit all.
Whether you are working with business machines, medical equipment, automation systems, computers, or telecommunications, you need custom designed and custom-built cables. At Consolidated Electronic Wire & Cable, thanks to our Create Your Custom Cable Now form, and our latest eBook, Creating a Custom Cable, it has never been easier to create a custom cable to match your unique needs.
New Online Form: Create Your Custom Cable Now
When you embark on your next custom wire and cable project, the best place to start is on Consolidated’s user-friendly website. There you will find our Create Your Custom Cable Now form. By completing this thorough but easy-to-navigate form, you are taking the first-step in our industry-leading custom cable production process. Other than general information, you will also be asked to supply details like:
- Cable Type (Composite, Single or Multi Conductor, etc.)
- Conductor (Number, AWG, Stranding)
- Insulation Type
- Specification Demands
Once completed, just press the submit button. Soon after receiving your completed form, the experts at Consolidated will contact you directly. The best part of the form is that it gives us a solid idea about what you need, thus saving you both time and money.
In order to make filling out our Create Your Custom Cable Now even easier, we also offer a free eBook, Creating a Custom Cable to help guide you through the process.
New eBook: Creating a Custom Cable
Our new eBook, Creating a Custom Cable, gives customers an insider’s view of the design and production of custom cables. Some of the highlights of our eBook include:
- Basic considerations such as cable length, cable size, environmental temperature, flexibility, and whether the cable will be used indoors or outdoors.
- Deciding what kind of conductor is right for you, including bare, tinned, or silver plated copper wire.
- Choosing a material to insulate your cables that will offer both performance and protection.
- Other topics include shielding, jacketing, cable fillers, and critical standards.
If you are in the market for the highest quality custom cables, Consolidated Electronic Wire & Cable is your best choice. Both our Create Your Custom Cable Now form, and our eBook. Creating a Custom Cable, will help you start the process of creating the perfect custom cables to match both your specific application and your bottom line.
Purchasing cable or wire right “off-the-shelf” that fits your specific application perfectly is easier said than done. Oftentimes, this is not the case for commercial and industrial projects.
These are times when it helps to have an expert in manufacturing custom cables in your corner. At Consolidated Electronic Wire & Cable, we have many years of experience creating high-quality custom cables for a wide variety of applications including medical equipment, appliances, computers, and automation systems.
Because of our capabilities and expertise, we thought it would benefit our customers to release an eBook laying out what you need to know about custom cable manufacturing. Creating a Custom Cable is a detailed eBook that takes the reader through all the questions they need to have answered in order to get the best out of the custom cable manufacturing process.
When it comes to creating a custom cable there are a number of key elements and factors to consider.
- How much do you need?: Some suppliers can only handle certain amounts and sizes, so you need to have this locked down from day one.
- What are your lead-time demands?: Rush delivery usual takes a week, while regular orders might take between 7-10 weeks.
- What are your essential cable requirements?: These can include cable type, whether they are to be used indoor or outdoor, and exposure temperatures.
- What kind of conductors/insulation/shielding/jacketing/filler do you need?: There are many material choices for all of these, so you need to do your homework, or have an expert, like Consolidated Electronic, guide you through the process.
- Do your cables need to meet or exceed certain industry standards?: These include popular standards like RoHS, OSHA, and Mil-Spec.
All of this information and more can be found in our new eBook, Creating a Custom Cable. Should you have any questions afterward, please contact Consolidated so one of our custom cable experts can assist you.
To download our free eBook, Creating a Custom Cable, simply click the link or select the button below.