Open Position: Inside Sales Representative
Consolidated Electronic Wire and Cable is looking for a highly motivated Inside Sales Representative. This position is responsible for the development of new accounts and sales growth of existing ones. Providing pricing and availability, product crossing and overall customer satisfaction. Handling incoming requests regarding products. Investigating and resolving problems.
Please direct all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please call 800-621-4278.
- Communicate daily with potential and current accounts
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound/inbound calls and emails
- Close sales opportunities and achieve monthly quotas
- Research accounts, qualify leads and generate interest
- Maintain and expand leads within territory
- Create quotes
- Process orders
- Provide order status/tracking
- Resolve invoicing issues and assist Accounts Receivables when needed
- Return material processing
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be a self-starter
- High level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work accurately
- Must have strong interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills, and be able to effectively communicate with others
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Two years sales experience
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Sales Force CRM software
- Degree preferred
For more than 95 years, Consolidated Electronic Wire & Cable has served as a leading manufacturer of standard and custom electronic wire, cable, power supply cords, molded cable assemblies and wiring harnesses. Longevity in a company involves a number of crucial factors, chief among them being versatility and adaptability. Any company with decades in business can attest to the need to evolve in response to the pressures of the market. With nearly a hundred years of experience, Consolidated Electronic Wire & Cable is no different, refining its processes and products along with history.